Save and organize all your links in one place.
- Save from browser to Inbox
- Add to Read Later
- Organize your bookmarks as per the Topics
- Labels for Inbox, Favorites, Read Later for Quick Access
- Tag your bookmarks
- Archive bookmarks
- View Topics and Tags stats
- Sort by frequency
- Quick access to Favorites
How to use this?
- After the purchase, you will be redirected to Notion.
- Click on the Duplicate button in the top right corner. (This will duplicate the template to your workspace)
- Hooray!! You can start organizing all your links in one place.
Does this work on the free version of Notion?
Yes, once you've made your purchase, a link with be sent to you to duplicate this to your Notion workspace.
Can I duplicate this template to share with my team/friends?
No, this is a personal license for individual use. I spent a lot of time and energy formulating this template. Your support is valuable to small businesses like mine. So I kindly ask that you don't share the tools and processes outside of your workspace.
How easy is it to set up and customize?
If you're familiar with Notion, this will take you seconds. If not, maybe a fraction more to get comfortable with the interface. If you need further help, you can watch a video of Notion Basics here.
Do you have a refund policy?
No, because this is a digital offering this product is non-refundable.
By obtaining the product, you agree to use it for personal use only, and not to share or distribute the content.
- If you have any feedback on how we can improve this template, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you love what I'm doing, please consider buying me a coffee to support my work. Thank you!
© Sahil Vhora — All Rights Reserved